NGINX Logging Issue
- After looking into NGINX DEBUG & other I’d found nothing related to this issue.
- So I’d decided to run the logrotate command manually and see what’s going on.
- When I run the post rotate script manually it’s through errors.
- That clearly means we have to look into post rotate script.
Fix NGINX Logging Issue
- After doing some research and search on IRC channel,
- I’d found the solution which fix this issue.
Fix All Servers using Ansible
- I hate manually run same command on nearly hundred of servers.
- Ansible is a good way to automate this boring work.
NOTE!: If you are not sure what is Ansible then check out some Ansible Tutorials.
Post Navigation How to Fix NGINX Reload Issue How to Setup Separate NGINX FastCGI Cache for Mobile & Desktop Users
comments powered by