What is Ansible
- Ansible is an IT automation tool.
- It can configure systems, deploy software, and orchestrate more advanced IT tasks such as continuous deployments or zero downtime rolling updates.
- Ansible by default manages machines over the SSH protocol.
- Once Ansible is installed, it will not add a database, and there will be no daemons to start or keep running
- You only need to install it on one machine (which could easily be a laptop) and it can manage an entire fleet of remote machines from that central point.
- Ansible Installation
comments powered by