- At this stage, we have a brand new django project that needs to be configured.
- First, let’s enable our django apps by editing
atcui/settings.py and adding the following apps to
- Now, we need to route requests to the right django app.
- This is done by editing
atcui/urls.py and adding the routes to
- Finally, migrate the django DB and run the server locally
- That is it, the UI should be set up. Now let’s run it!
- Now that we have configured the UI, let’s run the
atcd service and run the UI.
- You need to make sure that you are using your virtual environment.
Starting atcd service
Start atc demo ui
- You should now be able to access the UI at the following address http://localhost:8000 and get the following page.
NOTE! If you are using Django 1.9 then might me you face stylesheet issue.
Refer: Dirty Fix
Import Network Profiles
Test Augmented Traffic Control
- Open http://localhost:8000
- Click on
Authentication and add your device ip address and access token, click on
- Click on
Profiles and select your testing network profile.
- Now at top of page you will find
Update Shaping button click on it.
Post Navigation How to Setup Your Own VPN With PPTP How to Setup Malicious Traffic Detection System
comments powered by