- Let’s check available Inodes
- If you ever run into such trouble – most likely you have too many small or 0-sized files on your disk
- while you have enough free disk space, you have exhausted all available Inodes.
How to Fix
Find those small files
- This command will list directories and number of files in them.
- Once you see a directory with unusually high number of files (or command just hangs over calculation for a long time), repeat the command for that directory to see where exactly the small files are
- Once you found the suspect – just delete the files
Let’s Cross Check
Post Navigation How to Setup Sentry Logging Server