- As a System Admin, I’ve to check some Package is installed or not.
- In this article I’ll show you how to properly check some package is installed on your system or not.
Install htop Package
Remove htop Package
- After install the htop package, sometimes we don’t like installed package
- Let’s remove the htop package
Check Package Is Installed or Not
- Most of SystemAdmin (Including Me), First try following commands
NOTE!: The problem with
dpkg -l command is its return 0 even if package is removed from the system.
- Let’s fix the
dpkg -l command to get only installed package.
NOTE!: As above commands return 0 only if that package is installed on your system.
Post Navigation How to Disable CPU Cores Security Alert - Get SMS Update For Wrong Password