- Manual Way to Install Software
- Automate Above Install Steps
Manual Way to Install Software
Install ssh-copy-id command
Install wget command
Install watch command
Install Google Chrome
- See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up, and send it on in an instant.
- Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
- Caffeine is a tiny program that puts an icon in the right side of your menu bar.
- Click it to prevent your Mac from automatically going to sleep, dimming the screen or starting screen savers.
- Click it again to go back.
- Right-click (or ⌘-click) the icon to show the menu.
- A hackable text editor for the 21st Century.
- Atom is a text editor that’s modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core—a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file.
Automate Above Install Steps
- All above install steps can be automate in following shell scripts.
The installation may take a little time, so grab a cup of coffee and relax.