Life is too short Don't waste it with Micro$hit Windows Use better OS
comments powered by
- Launch Automator located in the applications.
- Select Service as the type of template to use for your new Automator task, and click the Choose button.
- In the Library pane, make sure Actions is selected, then underneath the Library item, click Utilities. This will filter the available workflow types to just those relating to utilities.
- In the filtered list of actions, click Run Shell Script and drag it to the workflow pane.
- At the top of the workflow pane are two drop-down menu items. Set the Service receives selected to
files or folders. Set the in to
- Copy the entire shell script command that we created below, and use it to replace any text that may already be present in the Run Shell Script box.
- From the Automator file menu, select Save, and then give the service a name.
- The name you select will appear as the menu item. I call mine Toggle Hidden Files.
- After saving quit the Atomater.
- And now, It’s show time.
Post Navigation Download and Install OS X El Capitan Public Beta MAC OS EI Capitan - Fix Virtualbox Permission Issue