- Collectd – The system statistics collection daemon.
- collectd gathers statistics about the system it is running on and stores this information.
- Those statistics can then be used to find current performance bottlenecks (i.e. performance analysis) and predict future system load (i.e. capacity planning)
- Elasticsearch is a search server based on Lucene.
- It provides a distributed, multitenant-capable full-text search engine with a RESTful web interface and schema-free JSON documents.
- Logstash is a tool for managing events and logs.
- You can use it to collect logs, parse them, and store them for later use (like, for searching).
- If you store them in Elasticsearch, you can view and analyze them with Kibana.
- Kibana is an open source data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch.
- It provides visualization capabilities on top of the content indexed on an Elasticsearch cluster.
- Users can create bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Install Collectd
- Install ElasticSearch
- Install Logstash
- Install Kibana
- Configure Collectd
- Configure ElasticSearch
- Configure Logstash
- Configure Kibana
Monitor System with Collectd/ELK Stack
- Monitor System with Collectd/ELK Stack
Import Squid3 Logs on ELK Stack
- Import Squid3 Logs on ELK Stack
Import Fail2Ban Logs on ELK Stack
- Import Fail2Ban Logs on ELK Stack
Import NGINX/WordPress/EasyEngine Logs on ELK Stack
- Import NGINX/WordPress/EasyEngine Logs on ELK Stack
comments powered by