Delete Everything Recursively
- This command will recursively and forcefully delete all the files inside the
/ root directory.
- The following weird looking command is actually function which created copies of itself endlessly.
- This Fork Bomb quickly use all your system resources like CPU, RAM, etc and cause system crash.
- This can often lead to corruption of data.
- For More Detailed Information Refer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_bomb
Format Hard Disk Drive
- This will reformat or wipeout all the files of the device that is mentioned after the
Fill Hard Disk Drive with Junk Data
Delete /etc Directory
- The following command delete all the linux configuration files.
Delete Boot Entry
- The following command delete Kernel, Initrd, and GRUB/LILO Files (Needed For Linux Startup)
Find and Delete configuration files
- The following command make your system world writable.
Remove Access Privilege
Post Navigation System Initialization
comments powered by